The transfer saga is finally drawing to a close, with the Norwegian international set to sign for Arsenal on a permanent deal.
The odegaard fifa 21 is an article that discusses the Arsenal’s new bid to sign Norwegian footballer Martin Odegaard.
For the main European leagues, the summer transfer window is entering its last month, which means the top teams are trying to make a statement in the market before the new season starts. Check out the newest rumors below, then go here to view all of the official agreements.
ABOUT THE STORY:
According to the Athletic, Arsenal is close to finalizing a deal to capture Real Madrid midfielder Martin Odegaard on a permanent basis.
Although no agreement has been reached, it is believed that the Norway international did not train with Los Blancos on Tuesday, with a €35 million move on the cards.
While there is still a lot of work to be done, the Athletic report that Odegaard may be at Arsenal in time for the 22-year-old to play against Chelsea on Sunday.
The midfielder spent the second half of last season on loan at the Emirates, making 20 appearances for the Gunners and scoring two goals and providing two assists, one of which was crucial in the Gunners’ win against arch rivals Tottenham Hotspur.
Since his return to the Bernabeu, he has been a member of Carlo Ancelotti’s preseason squad, but was not included in the matchday squad against Alaves.
All summer, there has been speculation of a return to North London, and the Gunners’ 2-0 defeat to Brentford on the Premier League season’s opening day will only add to their desire to sign new players. It seems like they will be able to get their guy shortly.
– Watch ESPN FC every day on ESPN+ (U.S. only) – LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, FA Cup, and more on ESPN+
According to rumors, Arsenal’s permanent signing of Martin Odegaard from Real Madrid is close to completion. Getty Images/Shaun Botterill
GOSSIP ON PAPER
– According to Football Insider, Atletico Madrid is in negotiations to sign Wolverhampton Wanderers striker Rafa Mir. The Spaniard has just returned from a loan stint at Huesca, where he scored 16 goals across all competitions. Wolves are looking for £17 million, with a permanent deal, a straight loan, or a loan with a permanent contract all being options.
– You may have heard that Internazionale has signed Denzel Dumfries of PSV Eindhoven and Edin Dzeko of Roma. According to Calciomercato, Valentino Lazaro’s tenure with the club may come to an end as a result of Dumfries’ signing at right wing-back. The Scudetto champions are expected to release him, with Benfica and Eintracht Frankfurt leading the race to recruit the Austrian.
– According to Sky Sports, Watford are in advanced discussions with Torino over the acquisition of Lyanco. The move for the 24-year-old is said to be for £7.5 million, with the Brazilian having fallen out of favor in Turin. Real Betis has also been connected with the defender, although no agreement has yet been reached between the two clubs.
– During Lyon’s 3-0 loss to Angers, Peter Bosz was not pleased with a lot of individual performances. Marcelo scored an own goal in the game, according to Foot Mercato, and the boss is so disappointed that the Brazilian’s contract may be terminated.
– According to Calciomercato, Napoli’s Adam Ounas has had bids from Atlanta United, Olympiakos, and Monza, but he is holding out for a transfer to the Premier League. The 24-year-old, who had two loan spells last season, is someone Napoli is prepared to let go in order to raise much-needed cash, with all bids above €10 million thus far.