This is the Halloween Event Planner for North County San Diego. It includes all the upcoming events in your area, including costume contests, trick or treating locations and everything else you need to know about this holiday!
The “san diego halloween events 2021” is a list of local Halloween events that are taking place in San Diego.
A look at what’s going on in North County this Halloween.
North County offers a variety of Halloween activities this week ideal for all ages, whether you’re looking for a good fright, free candy, or someplace exciting to show off your costume.
Paso Robles is a town in the state of California.
- The Ravine Slaughterpark Halloween Bash will take place at the Ravine Water Park from Oct. 27 to 30, from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. With food, beverages, music, and haunted mini-golf, this four-day festival will be a spooktacular time! A live DJ will perform on Friday and Saturday, as well as a costume contest with a $500 cash prize! This is a fun event for the whole family! The cost of entrance is $10.00, and the cost of Haunted Mini Golf is $10.00. Please be aware that the Haunted Mini Golf and adjacent locations will have frightening aspects!
- The Castle Costume Ball Halloween Party will be held at Tooth & Nail Winery on Friday, Oct. 29, from 7 to 10 p.m. Enter the castle costume contest by dressing up in your finest Halloween costume. There will be food and drink for sale, as well as live music all night. Let’s go on a terrifying adventure at The Castle! Admission is open to everybody. Tickets are $30 for non-wine club members and $25 for wine club members.
- Highlands Church will host a Fall Spectacular from 3 to 7 p.m. on Oct. 30. Parking is free, and there will be a haunted house, carnival games, and face painting during Trunk or Treat. Yabba Dabba Hot Dogs and Paradise Shaved Ice will be available for purchase, so come hungry. The best outfit and best-decorated automobile will be awarded prizes. There are no tickets or RSVPs required. Simply arrive ready to have a wonderful time. Contact the office at (805)226-5800 or [email protected] for additional information. For this event, Highlands is collaborating with the US Army Recruiting Office, Paradise Shaved Ice, Yabba Dabba Dogs, and Albertsons.
We’re going to get through this together, Atascadero
- On Friday, Oct. 29, from 3:30 to 6 p.m., the Templeton Main Street Merchants will conduct their annual Trick or Treat on Main Street event. Walk along Main Street from Gibson to 8th St. and check for the pumpkin in the window to stop by for some Halloween snacks with your kids. This is a family-friendly event with free entry.
- Every night from 7 p.m. to roughly 10 p.m. for the remainder of October, Mark Russo Sr. is putting on a Spooktacular Haunted House including a “Lights, Sights and Frights Show” at 7720 Cortez Ave.
- At 5805 El Camino Real, The Haunt will host a haunted home with “18 Rooms of not-so-pleasant fairy tales, folklore, and nursery rhymes depicted in the worst conceivable manner.” Visit thehauntinatascadero.com to purchase tickets.
- On Halloween, Oct. 31, from 3 to 6 p.m., Downtown Trick or Treat will be held on Entrada Ave. for a safe, family-friendly event. The event is free to attend and will include candy giveaways from local companies, a hay labyrinth, food and drinks from local restaurants, costume competitions for all ages, a pet costume contest, a bouncy house, and more!
As an example:
As if Loading…
The “halloween balboa park 2021” is an event that takes place in October of every year. It is a celebration of the end of the harvest season and it includes activities such as pumpkin carving, hayrides, bonfires, costume contests, and trick-or-treating.
- halloween events near me 2021
- halloween events 2021 los angeles
- paso robles halloween 2021
- san diego zoo halloween 2021
- halloween events san diego